Developing digital twins of the traffic, vehicle, and driver for safe and personalized automated driving.
- Digital Purdue campus
- Cooperative automated driving at roundabouts
- Personalized adaptive cruise control
- Mobility digital twin: concept, architecture, case study, and future challenges (https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/9724183)
- The Role of Digital Twins in Connected and Automated Vehicles (https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/9670454)
- Driver Digital Twin for Online Prediction of Personalized Lane Change Behavior (https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/10082926)
- Digital Twin-Assisted Cooperative Driving at Non-Signalized Intersections (https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/9497693)