Using motorsports to promote STEM for young talents.
Operating at the tire grip limit is valuable for passenger cars, including autonomous vehicles, especially in unexpected emergency maneuvers. While these edge cases are rare on the roads, they are frequent in racing. We are focusing on this field and using motorsports to promote STEM for young talents.
A.I. & Simulations - Competence Center Lead
- Cyber-physical systems in motorsports
- Machine learning for autonomous racing
- Small-scale and real-size autonomous racing
- V&V on ZalaZONE
- Remote Driving Pilot Demonstration (paper is in progress)
- Digital Twin Pilot Demonstration (paper is in progress)